Oakland Schools Technology Integration
Field Services South
What do we do?
- Co-teach with classroom teachers using new technologies in the classroom.
- Co-plan and design lessons with classroom teachers that meaningfully integrate technology into the curriculum.
- Coach teachers one on one in their classrooms with technology.
- Organize an annual Teacher to Teacher Tech Rally and Administrator Tech Summit.
- Create and curate technology related resources for students, teachers and administrators.
- Share the positive work that students, teachers and administrators are doing using technology throughout our districts.
- Model being "lead learners" through continuous professional development and staying current with instructional technology tools and strategies so that we can share what we learn.
- Collaborate with district leaders to help support their unique visions of technology, teaching, and learning.